Protect your Personal Information and Take Control of your Privacy by using Privacy Cleaner to scan the apps on your phone, and the social networks you use every day as well as those you’ve stopped using and have forgotten about. Discover which apps pose a threat to your most sensitive information and find alternative trusted apps, so you can stay connected… and safe.
Download the Privacy Cleaner App to scan Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox and the apps you’ve installed on your phone for privacy and data risk.
With Privacy Cleaner you can:
✔ New in this version: View your overall risk score and which apps are the greatest threat to your score. View alternative, trusted app suggestions so you can reduce your data vulnerability even before you open the installed app!
✔ New in this version: Benefit from the community! By Trusting, uninstalling, and flagging applications it will help Privacy Cleaner determine the most accurate risk score for the apps, and let others know which apps they can trust, and which should be avoided.
✔ Scan all of your major social networks and your phone to see what apps have access to your information, and what data they have access to.
✔ See at a glance what permissions you have authorized on your behalf through the apps you use every day and those you don’t.
✔ Enable 24/7 protection to get real time alerts when apps gain access to your personal information, and confirm your authorization or revoke apps immediately.
About Privacy Cleaner
Privacy Cleaner is a powerful app and browser extension that empowers users to scan the apps they use everyday to see, in a clear and easy to navigate way, what apps have exactly what permissions to act on your behalf and what data they have access to. Use Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and other apps safely by knowing what you’ve authorized. Approve trusted applications, uninstall apps with privacy risks, or report concerning activity.
Privacy Cleaner helps guard you against privacy threats across all major online services, including:
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
MSNBC: "Finds and fixes all your privacy settings."
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts."
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at Privacy Cleaner made a handy dashboard linking to every one."
Download Privacy Cleaner now and remove threats to your security.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Scan your phone. We'll give you an easy to navigate view of which apps have permissions to do what kind of activities, such as post in your name, read your text messages, access your browsing history, contacts and more.
- Improve your protection by connecting to the online accounts (social networks) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections and third-party apps that are using your online account to access your private information and include them in your report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services.
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's website and you'll enter your data on their server.
- Privacy Cleaner is FREE to download and FREE to use, with some limitations. Scan and monitor your phone and your first online service for free, and unlock additional services with a paid subscription.
We created Privacy Cleaner because we believe in giving individuals control over their privacy and data. To provide, manage, and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others. Ever.
Tags: online privacy shield , heru pantouw , permissions privacy scanner review