1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By FJ Softwaredevelopment
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
Tags: myphoneexplorer client, myphoneexplorer, my phone explorer client, my phone explorer, myphoneexplorer client indir, myphoneexplorerclient, myphoneexplorer client pc, myphone explorer client, myphoneexplorer client desktop, myphoneexplorer client to pc.
- file access to external SD card for Android KitKat fixed again
- visibility bug fixed in "MPE Tasks" (scrollbar was over checkboxes on Android KitKat)
- some bugfixes in calendarsync
- new permission "BLUETOOTH_ADMIN", needed because a firmware bug in Android 4.2. MyPhoneExplorer Client will NOT discover and pair any Bluetooth devices automatically