PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION AND DOES NOT CREATE A LAUNCHER ICON. It requires either your own application or the free NetLink Application available on Google Play.
The NetLink - BACnet/IP Plugin is a plugin for the free NetLink Application that provides BACnet/IP client support. Remote server devices can be discovered and accessed via the cellular network or any on-board Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet interface.
• Discover and access BACnet server devices over local networks or the internet
• Supports access to analog input, analog output, analog value, binary input, binary output, binary value, multi-state input, multi-state output, and multi-state value object types
• Configurable destination port, scan rate and timeout
• Write priority can be selected for each object
• Supports data value scaling, units text, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• Supports BBMD and foreign device registration functionality for accessing BACnet devices across subnet boundaries and throughout the internet
• Configurable device name and device instance
• Supports localization for German language
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html
Tags: bacnet , bacnet highlight metz , ioio modbus , netlink , bacne tmultistate input, output, and value , bacnet master controller with andorid application