10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Original app
- Live Capture feature
- For hard-users
Network Connections tracks and monitor all internet connections from and to your mobile device
One of the best ways to keep your phone safe and avoid unneeded battery leaks is keeping track all of those apps and processes that requires an Internet connection from/to your phone.
Network Connections lists all those connections showing basic info such as the IP address, the app's name, total activity time and last connection.
In addition, it pushes notifications when hidden apps connect to remote servers, which is a great tool to detect malware.
Network Connections automatically sorts connections by Most Active, Last Seen, IP Addresses, by App, etc.
From settings, Live Capture parameters can be set and the database exported to DB or CSV file.
A useful tool for those who want to keep track of the network usage of installed apps.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
- hostname resolving in "Current Connections" tab fixed
- performance optimizations
- IPv6 to translation IPv4 fix for some devices
- Intel Atom x86 CPUs IPv4 & IPv6 translations fix
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
This a truly excellent application. It's like a rich featured, graphical tcpdump!
Good way to know answer
Helped me catch a hacker
Being looking for something like that for a long time! Even with the free version gives a lot of value! And works w/o root! Thanks dev/s!
I'm really just interested in simply seeing what apps are making what connections to the internet. This app makes that very easy to see! Happy to see the IPv6 address display issue resolved, since my wireless carrier and home network both have IPv6! Hostn
Some features limited is what it says.. Well guess what? ALL features are limited to only 15mins. OK I get it you wanna hook us in.. You got me, for 15mins. Because of this I won't ever pay for your app. I can live with it being a trial, but don't lie and