Network Signal Strength Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This is the Adfree Pro version of the Network Signal Strength app. Get a good idea of the mobile signal strength with either:-
- A simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space.
- A regular App consisting of a detailed network info screen, radio tools and service notifications
- A status bar Signal Notification.
If you are living or working in a low signal area you can find the best corners having good signal strength. Further using the network info screen you can find out the strength and quality of signal both of which are important to determine if your connection is good.
Additional Facilities in Pro version:-
1. Adfree and hence uses less memory.
2. Option to exclusively restart Mobile connection only in case of unstable connection without disturbing WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC. Will not work in Android Jellybean 4.2.
3. User friendly ASU and % measurement units.
4. Switch off (Airplane) just your radio. WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC will keep running. Will not work in Android 4.2. Sometimes VERY VERY useful.
5. Widget Styles - Graphic, Colorbars, Numeric or Minimalist
6. Status Bar signal notification
The Widget gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode
2. Network Signal strength in dBm or ASU.
3. Themes with extensive customization
4. Restart or switch off Mobile Connection
5. Airplane cellphone radio only.
6. Out of service and roaming notifications.
7. 3 Widget styles
8. Data Network Indication
9. LTE/EVDO mode for pure data network signal strength
10. Status Bar signal Notifications
11. Extensive Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, LTE RSRP, EC/IO, SNR, LTE RSRQ, LTE CQI, GSM Neighboring cells.
1. Signal Refresh. Some phones dont seem to be supporting signal strength refresh. This is a known issue and not a problem with the app. Try the free version first to verify.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation then just launch the app from launcher before widget becomes available in list of widgets. If this does not work just change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will force the list of widgets to refresh. Other option is to reboot.
3.Permissions - The app requires more permissions now for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and switching mobile radio.
4.In Jellybean 4.2 Radio tools are not supported and will not be available
Please give feedback by email also to email@example.com
Tags: signalcheck pro asu, signal strength 13 asu, network strength asu, network signal strength pro, network signal strength jellybean problems.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added option to unlock Pro features from within the free app
- Added background color option for pro
- Help file formatted
- Minor UI changes
- IMPORTANT - For prior v6.0 users remove and add widget again. Clear app data or reinstall if you get errors
- Upgraded to ICS+ and converted widget to stock ICS 1x1 only widget.
- Improved signal notifications
- Additional styles for Pro version
- Hex codes in pro for precise colors
- Improvements in graph - 3D look with gradients