Network Signal Strength
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Tags: network signal strength, network signal widget, test signal dbm cdma samsung, samsung galaxy s2 signal strength bug, code to measure network signal strength in ?, network signal widget., signalwidgetdualsim, network signal info app samsung s2, asu dbm signal connection meter note 2, galaxy s 2 wifi signal dbm.
- Lollipop style UI Improvements
- User Inputs - Minimal Widget Font size selection
- Multiple Latency Widgets - Free Now
- New Graphic Widgets 2x2. Legacy widgets with notifications and auto update being battery inefficient removed.
- More options in Minimal Widgets like units,border, label and data in App Options section
- 100% Transparency of Minimal and Graphic Widgets
- Meter animation performance and look