Network Signal Strength
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm, ASU and percentage.
2. Widgets with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Data Mode for data signal strength.
5. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
6. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget styling
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The V2 widget has been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
Tags: network signal strength, network signal widget, test signal dbm cdma samsung, code to measure network signal strength in ?, samsung galaxy s2 signal strength bug, signal strength, galaxy s2 signal strength, samsung galaxy s2 signal strength widget, signal widget galaxy s2, changing signal strenth on samasung galaxy s2 to dbm.
- Crash Fix
- Meter and widget performance improvements
- Status bar Notifications are bound to legacy widgets
- V2 Widgets
- CDMA and EVDO are baseligned to -113 dBm now
- Some Pro features are now Free - Notifications, Hexcodes, Units and Radio Control