Network Signal Strength
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. A simple 1X1 or 2X2 Widget without taking too much space
2. A convenient Status bar notification
3. A detailed network information Screen.
IMPORTANT: Samsung users - Read the notes
The App gives a wealth of information on the network, can be extensively customized to suite any theme and there are also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm.
2. Themes with extensive customization
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Realtime/Battery Saving Mode.
5. LTE/EVDO Mode for data signal strength.
6. Advanced Network Neighborhood
7. Detailed Network Info - Access point, Network type(EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSDP, IDEN, CDMA, HSUPA, 1xRTT, UMTS, HSPA+),Operator, Phone type, Data network, IP Address, downloaded, uploaded, IMEI/MEID/ESN, Manufacturer, Model, Branding, MCC, MNC, CID, BER, LAC, Ec/Io, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, CQI, TA, TAC, CI.
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Measurement Units - Percentage and ASU
3. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
4. Four Widget Styles
5. Signal Strength in Status Bar in percentage
6. Hexcodes for precise color theming
7. Service Notification tones
1. Signal Refresh. A very few ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
2. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed.
3.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. Existing paid users will not be affected. More on this is in the FAQs on my website thinksparks.com
Please give feedback by email also to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: network signal widget, network signal strength, test signal dbm cdma samsung, samsung galaxy s2 signal strength bug, code to measure network signal strength in ?, asu dbm signal connection meter note 2, em sİgnal strength, network signal info app samsung s2, signal strength asu, how to change network signal widget.
- Bug fixes
- Widget update system and policy changed for better battery and cpu saving
- UI Improvements
- Widget size and aspect ratio preserved with different devices and launchers
- Tablet Optimizations
- Advanced Neighboring Cells Monitor for Jellybean 4.2 and higher
- Help and FAQs are customized online screens.
- Better signal notification in minimal way
- Added 2x2 widget for tablets and bigger phones
- Widget running indicator as a battery saving cue