by: Chu Chong • 43
Do you want to know the speed of your WiFi when you use your mobile phone to connect the internet? Network Speed can tell you the speed, in addition, it also can tell if the current WiFi is good or not. You can make your decision on the basic of the result.
I think I had better introduce it in a detailed way.
1. This app is free and after you open this app, you will see that the screen includes all the test items.
2. If you want to know the current WiFi speed, you can touch the START TESTS. After a short moment, you can get the information of the current network.
3. You can check or uncheck the boxes in the left side to choose testing or not testing that item. The result will be displayed to you in the right side of the screen and you must have noticed that there are three small buttons in the right side on the screen. If you click these small buttons you will get more detailed information about those three items. For instance, the timing result can be tested and it will show that at that time the speed is good or bad and you will get to know whether you connect the network or not.
4. There are three buttons in the bottom which can show you more information. If you don’t know how to use this app, the help button guide you.
5. If you would like to support this speed tester, please give it five stars. Any advice of you will be welcomed.
Network Speed is a simple and easy tool which can test the current speed and tell you more information.
You want to use the good state WiFi to connect the internet, right? But most of time you don’t know the speed and connect the internet, then you feel the speed is too slow so that you need to change another one. What is worse, when you are downloading one movie, but the speed is too slow that you change WiFi will be too trouble.
If you have installed Network Speed on your mobile phone, you will reduce much trouble. You can get to know the speed of WiFi and decide to use it or not. This will be avoid much trouble.
Network Speed is a good speed tester for android mobile phone. I hope it can help you when you use WiFi.
Wi-Fi allows cheaper deployment of local area networks. Also spaces where cables could not be run, such as outdoor areas, can host wireless LANs.