Ninja Alarm - alarm clock
by: MobileNinjas • 7
Ninja Alarm - version 1.1 Now it's even better.
You have to be 100% sure that you wake up on time? You have to get up early to get to work or to classes and you are not an early bird?
This alarm clock is made for you! To be sure that you get up on time, you have to follow only this three steps:
1. Set up the hour that you want to wake up
2. Set up QR code (you can scan your own one or generate new one using application)
3. Print it and hang far from bed.
Set up the QR code to be sure to get up exactly when you have to.
NOTICE: If the app does not work after update just unistall the app from your phone and install the newest version from Google Play.
In the future there are following updates planned:
- setting up any music from phone memory/ memory card as alarm ring
- ability to set up alarm for a ‘power nap’
- ability to turning off the alarm in contact with the NFC tag
- new languages (German, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Spanish and perhaps more)
App requires following permissions:
- INTERNET Allows to connect with Google Play to check if the app was bought by the user and to send information in case app won’t work correctly.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows to save QR code generated by the app on a memory card or in the phone memory.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED Is required to set alarms correctly after phone restarts.
- WAKE_LOCK Allows to turn on the phone from sleeping mode during the alarm.
- VIBRATE Allows to turn vibrations on during the alarm.
- WRITE_SETTINGS Allows to save application settings.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD Is required to turn the screen on during the alarm while the screen is blocked.
- READ_PHONE_STATE Stops the alarm ringing during a phone call.
- CAMERA Is required to scan QR codes.
- CHECK_LICENSE Is required to verify if the app was bought in Google play by the user.
Tags: alarm ninja , ninja alarm