Norton Halt is a first responder app designed to alert you on the latest breaking security vulnerabilities and exploits that threaten your device and personal information by allowing attackers to bypass system permissions, inject malicious code, and install unauthorized apps.
· Detects the QuadRooter vulnerability
· Detects the Towelroot Vulnerability and Mediaserver Vulnerability
· Detects the Zipfury Path Traversal Vulnerability and Keyring Vulnerability
· Detects the WifiHs20UtilityService vulnerability
· Checks your device for the Stagefright vulnerability (including Stagefright 2.0)
· Detects the Lock Screen Bypass vulnerability
· Detects the Serialization vulnerability
· Checks for browsers that are vulnerable to Same Origin Policy Security Bypass
· Scans for apps that use vulnerable versions of the Apache Cordova toolkit
· Lets you know whether your device has the Fake ID vulnerability
· Scans your phone to detect MasterKey vulnerability and the Obad Trojan virus
· Prevents multiple lock screen bypass exploits
· Detects Exynos 4 exploit and USSD code attacks
· Blocks unauthorized USSD code requests and stops the dialer from executing USSD codes
· Updated periodically to help protect against threats and vulnerabilities that can expose personal data and financial information.
QuadRooter Vulnerability (CVE-2016-2503, CVE-2016-2504, CVE-2016-2059, CVE-2016-5340)
A malicious app can exploit vulnerabilities to gain root privilege to the user's device.
Towelroot Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3153)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to root the user device.
Mediaserver Vulnerability (CVE-2015-6616)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code or cause deny of service, compromising the device security.
Keyring Vulnerability (CVE-2016-0728)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to run arbitrary code as the system user, enabling it to potentially take control of the device.
Zipfury Path Traversal Vulnerability (CVE-2015-8780)
A malicious party can craft a special backup archive, which when restored to a vulnerable device, allows the malicious party to place files in arbitrary locations on the device, including privileged system locations.
WIFIHS20UTILITYSERVICE VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-7888)
The WifiHs20UtilityService vulnerability allows attackers to write a controlled file to an arbitrary path as the system user on certain devices.
STAGEFRIGHT VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-1538, CVE-2015-1539, CVE-2015-3824, CVE-2015-3826, CVE-2015-3827, CVE-2015-3828, CVE-2015-3829, CVE-2015-3876, CVE-2015-6602)
A remotely exploitable software defect that affects the Android operating system, it allows an attacker to perform arbitrary operations on the victim device through remote code execution and privilege elevation.
LOCK SCREEN BYPASS VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-3860)
The Lock Screen Bypass vulnerability allows anybody with physical access to the device to potentially unlock it without knowing the correct password.
Tags: exploit defender , norton halt exploit defender , antivirus con ussd , hornet antivirus ussd , trojan banking app targets master key vulnerability , telechargement gratuit de norton halt , hornet antivirus free ussd , test norton halt , hornet antivirus ussd exploit