1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Highly customizable
- Amount of preset toggles
- Add custom apps
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Notification Toggle enables users to add toggles to the notification drawer
Running out of space in your home screens? Want quick access toggles in your notification drawer? Notification Toggle is your app. There are some recurrent features that we are constantly enabling/disabling: WiFi, mobile data, sound modes, brightness, GPS, camera, lockscreen and many many others. Toggles to that actions cannot be hidden or difficult to access. Notification Toggle brings them to your notification drawer.
Notification Toggles allows you to choose among a list of toggles that turn on/off basic actions in your mobile device. You can select as many as you want and customize the way they are displayed: icons, toggle order, status text, toggles per line, etc. In addition, besides the pre-set toggles, you can add custom apps for a faster access to them. For example, recurring apps such as instant messaging, email or readers.
Notification Toggles is set in an user-friendly interface, Holo-layout with a sidebar that makes navigation more intuitive. It is fully customizable regarding both appearance and performance. Highly recommended.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
- fixed crash
- fix: not asking for root access on some devices
- added faq entry about expandable notifications
3.0: new design
- workaround for bug in Android 4.4.2 which won't update the battery after being killed due to low memory (please star this issue here to get it fixed: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63793)
- new picture chooser for changing toggle icons
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
i saved my battery by avoiding opening of frequent using apps
Shows ∞C instead of °C now.
Very good for my mmx...
Everything works perfect now.
Amazing app !!!!!!
Not having this toolbar was my only problem with the android OS, and now it's solved! Plus, you get to customize it.