1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Highly customizable
- Amount of preset toggles
- Add custom apps
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By j4velin
Notification Toggle enables users to add toggles to the notification drawer
Running out of space in your home screens? Want quick access toggles in your notification drawer? Notification Toggle is your app. There are some recurrent features that we are constantly enabling/disabling: WiFi, mobile data, sound modes, brightness, GPS, camera, lockscreen and many many others. Toggles to that actions cannot be hidden or difficult to access. Notification Toggle brings them to your notification drawer.
Notification Toggles allows you to choose among a list of toggles that turn on/off basic actions in your mobile device. You can select as many as you want and customize the way they are displayed: icons, toggle order, status text, toggles per line, etc. In addition, besides the pre-set toggles, you can add custom apps for a faster access to them. For example, recurring apps such as instant messaging, email or readers.
Notification Toggles is set in an user-friendly interface, Holo-layout with a sidebar that makes navigation more intuitive. It is fully customizable regarding both appearance and performance. Highly recommended.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
- support for even more 3rd party shortcuts
- Android Wear app now shows toggle states (blue background = on, grey background = off)
3.3.6: fix: silent icon could not be changed in some cases
3.3.4: changed default color for status texts on Lollipop
- removed "mobile data" toggle on Lollipop
- fixed "alarm" toggle not updating on Lollipop
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
initial button states don't match device states
Thumps up for the developer! Thank you very much for this app!
The temperature reading doesn't update as often as it should. One minute you think your phone is 92' F, but after opening the app, the notification refreshes to 69' F. 1/17/15: I'm not using any task killers..
hey, i got what i need. just tell me how to give root access for this app to have restart/shutdown function.
Please add CPU temperature option in notification icon. We need it more than battery temperature. It's a great app. I like it. I will give you a 5 star rating if you add this feature.
Great help from this app
The app that satisfies your needs. Complicated settings but you will love the customisations.