• Log in and view their account information*
• Report an outage
• Read emergency alerts
• Read news releases
• Photograph damage or graffiti
• Follow NOVEC's twitter feed
• Call or Email NOVEC
Help NOVEC Operations by taking and sending photos of damage you see on the system such as downed lines (ALWAYS from a safe distance!), graffiti on transformers, or broken streetlights right from your phone.
This free app is intended to provide extra convenience and information to our customers. During extreme weather or emergency situations we encourage customers to utilize all available communication methods to report outages and receive up-to-date restoration information. We also provide local news media with information as well.
* NOTE: To view account information in the mobile app, customers must first register their account at NOVEC.com.
• Several bugs fixed, including Twitter stream
• API level changed to 8. App will now only work on devices running Android 2.2.x (Froyo) and above.