• Send meter readings to help stop estimated bills
• Meter reading guide
• Customer Service phone numbers
• Links to view your bill and more news about npower services
• Sign up to join npower
We are aware that a small number of users may experience a problem when trying to add their account. We have a dedicated support process in place to help, so please follow the instructions displayed on your device.
When you first use the app, it will ask you how many dials are on your meter. If you need to change this at any time, simply follow these instructions:
1) Open the app
2) Go to My Accounts
3) Tap on the fuel account you want to manage
4) Tap either Meter Digits (Gas) or Meter Digits (Electricity)
5) Select the correct number of digits
If you do encounter an issue, can we ask that you don't rate the app until you have used the support process.
Tags: npower app faqs, npower app how it works.
Recently changed in this version:
*** UPDATE – Please note that the Aardman videos are no longer supported by this app ***
Dual Fuel users submit meter readings for both fuels within 24 hours.
FAQ’s now link into our online knowledgebase to help you find the answer you need.
We love feedback. Tell us what you think about the npower app with our new feedback facility.
Customer Service phone numbers will require permission to dial out.