Use a PC or Laptop to view streaming video from your Lego Mindstorms NXT robot by attaching an Android phone to the robot. You can also remotely control the robot using the PC keyboard or a joystick.
This app uses Wifi to communicate with your PC and Bluetooth to control the robot. No program is required to be running on the NXT.
- Stream high quality video to your PC/Laptop
- Control NXT using keyboard, joystick or Gamepad.
- Detect distance with ultrasonic range sensor.
- Control phone's camera flash/torch.
- Launch Programs and Sounds on the NXT.
- Send Text-To-Speech commands to your phone.
- More cool functionality coming soon!
Note: You must install the free PC software found at www.SmartphoneRemote.com to use this app.
NEWS: NXT-G mailboxes and Sparkfun IOIO support in beta,
Check out the NxtCamera forum on google groups for more info:- http://bit.ly/Qd2Dvu
Tip: If you want to go driving far from your router then you can use free software called "Connectify" and set your laptop up as wifi hot spot. Just don't blame us if you loose your NXT down a rabbit hole!
Please rate this app if you like it!
*** 24 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us with your order number within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please send suggestions/problems/comments to SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com
Tags: nxt camera , nxt with wifi camera , nxt remote keyboard , gps on rov , wallpaper lego mindstorms , controlling the robot using pc , wifi nxt remot , nxtcamera
from 34 reviews