Nyko Playground (BETA)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nyko Technologies
Want to customize your controls in advance mode? Just select that tab to see a list of installed compatible games and you’ll be able to easily assign keyboard and HID commands to specific buttons on the controller. This is an ideal way to take games or software that only have Keyboard support or limited controller support, and easily transfer control to the PlayPad. After customizing your controller setup for your favorite game, you can easily save and create new profiles.
If you experience any issues or need help setting up the PlayPad, PlayPad Pro or Playground, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888.444.6956 and a Nyko customer service representative can help resolve any issues you may have.
Please Note: This update does not include any touch mapping support. Nyko’s original solution for Touch Mapping was made incompatible following the Android 4.1 update. We are still examining if it is possible to do touch mapping within the current version of Android. We will update further if and when we discover a working solution.
Please continue to send us your feedback and any issues you experience as it helps us to improve the Nyko Playground experience. Expect more frequent updates from us in the future.
Tags: nyko playground app, nyko playground, nyko playground 21, nyko playpad pro, nyko playpad app, why nyko playpad unable to update firmware, how to create a nyko custom controller profile, nyko playground update, how to nyko playground, nyko playgroun.
· Update PlayPad firmware wirelessly on Android 4.1 (if you do not have a 4.1 device, please call 888.445.6956)
· Firmware update fixes connection issues with Android 4.2 (must be updated on a 4.1 device first)
· New User Interface provides more information about each installed game
- HID, Mouse and Keyboard compatible games installed on your device all display in the app
- Easily see recommended mode for each installed compatible game
- Advanced mode now called Keyboard mode