• SABnzbd and NZBGet
• Sick Beard
• Unlimited Newznab Indexers
NZB 360 is a full-featured NZB manager that focuses on providing the best experience possible for controlling all of your NZB needs.
- Merges all of your NZB-related needs into one beautifully designed and executed experience.
- Switch between services simply and quickly, without needing to getting lost in the navigation.
- Nexus 7 support with layouts designed specifically to bring easy navigation to the Nexus 7.
- Extremely fluid and snappy interface.
- Submit Feedback feature allows you to quickly get in touch with developer for support and feature requests.
- Backup and restore all settings to/from sdcard.
- SSL/TLS support for all services.
- Supports HTTP Auth for all included services. Great for users who run custom apache setups.
- Supports reverse proxies.
- Supports both local and remote IP/Host addresses and ports for each service.
- Elegant and informative UI, which brings out subtle information of your queue/history items.
- Pause/delete items within your queue.
- Pause for "X" time.
- Set categories for items in queue.
- Set priority for items in queue.
- Reorder items in queue.
- Rename items in queue.
- Full status of items in history.
- Delete items and files in history.
- Retry failed items.
- Innovative quick Speed Limit Threshold set menu.
- Pause/Resume entire queue.
- Add NZB by file or url.
- Associates with NZB files.
- Adjustable UI refresh rate.
- Wake On Lan (WOL) support.
- Restart SABnzbd support.
- Clear history.
Newznab Indexer Features:
- Unlimited support for Newznab indexers such as NZBs.org, NZB.su, DogNZB.cr, NZBGeek and many more!
- Beautiful "Sexy Movie Layout" that provides Cover art, parse titles/year info, IMDb ratings, and more for each movie while browsing.
- Private Newznab indexing support.
- Spotweb support.
- Browse all categories each indexer supports.
- View ratings, comments, grabs, and other indicators that each indexer supports.
- View in-depth details of items.
Sick Beard Features:
- Beautiful, XBMC-inspired interface for all TV Show content.
- Add new shows. .
- Edit show qualities.
- "Airing Soon" view informs you know when all of your shows air next.
- "Missed" view allows you to see any shows that Sick Beard has not yet snatched, with the ability to quickly search for those episodes.
- "History" view.
- Multiple view layouts for shows.
- Elegant and easy to use episode manager, which utilizes batching functionality to quickly and easily manage all of your episode content.
- Quick searches for individual episodes.
- Clear/trim history.
- Beautiful, XBMC-inspired interface for all Movie content.
- Add new movies.
- Edit movies.
- "Wanted, Available, Manage, and History" views.
- "Available" tab lets you quickly see which movies have releases available to download.
- Force release search.
- View movie details (plot, runtime, Directors, Actors, etc).
- Force search for all wanted movies.
- Force renamer scan to run.
- Add from official IMDb app.
- View IMDb inline for each movie.
- Pretty much everything you'd expect out of headphones. I ran out of space in Google Play to list all of these features, heh.
NOTE: Minimum version of SABnzbd+ 0.6 required. Build 499+ of Sick Beard required. CouchPotato version 2 (2.2.1)+ required. Newznab indexer required to search for content.
If you have any issues, ideas, questions, or comments, please use the built-in Submit Feedback feature within the application to quickly get in touch with the developer.
Thank you, and I really hope you enjoy NZB 360.
Tags: usenet, sab, sabnzbd, client, holo, newsgroup, nzb, nzb360, sickbeard, couchpotato, headphones, couch potato, newznab, nzbs.org, nzb.su, dognzb.cr, spotweb, imdb
Tags: nzb 360, nzb360, adult nzb, mediadog vs nzb360, air nzb下载, nzb360 disappear google play, configure nzb 360 with sabnzbd, best adult nzb with covers, adult nzbs 2013, nzbdrone.
- Re-designed navigation to better fit Android's new design guidelines. The nav drawer can be swiped in from the side from anywhere in the application. This is the start of an overhaul of the entire UI. Stay tuned!
- Reduced memory usage in Search and Sickbeard.
- Added support for the GitHub version of CouchPotato.
- NOTE: I've received the API docs from the NZBDrone guys. It's next on the to do list! =)