Easily backup your entire device to the cloud in one tap.
Don't be caught without a full Nandroid backup!
==ROOTED DEVICE ONLY ==
OBackup is the first application to let you make a NANDROID BACKUP (backup of absolutely ALL your data on your device), zip and upload to your Cloud* in ONE CLICK only !!!
Make backups any way you want:
* Supports CWM, TWRP, and 4EXT recoveries (and recoveries based on these three!)
* Hundreds of supported devices (Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, LG, Asus, and others!)
* Backups are full 100% Nandroid backups, created while your device is still on! No more booting to recovery and missing phone calls just to make complete backups.
* Highly customizable backup options: select default partitions or your own (including SD-EXT support!), set a backup retention policy (i.e., have three backups before deleting old ones), backup to any location on your device or externally, create custom backup tag names, and much much more!
* Create backups on a schedule (i.e., every day at 2AM) or manually
* Can be launched from TASKER for complex start scenario
* Upload complete backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, or any FTP! (optional)
* One-tap reboot to recovery to restore backups!
Bundled functions, beside easy and customizable Nandroid backups, include
* App uninstaller (sort by size or date): uninstall user or system/hidden apps!
* Task killer (sort by size): kill user or system processes!
Visit OBackup 's Official XDA Thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2040507), email, or send a message via "Contact" within OBackup !
This application is based on OnlineNandroid Script by Ameer Dawood.
Permission explanations on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2040507.
Tags: obackup , uninstall n manager , how to restore backup created with obackup , obackup zip problem , orange backup on not found , online n backup segmentation fault , orange backup canceled by user , orange backup návod , backup de rom con orange backup