Onavo Count | Data Usage
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly UI
- Data Hog Blocking
- Notifications when reaching the limit
- Crowdsourcing from Onavo Android community
- There's no widget
- It could be more accurate
+ By Onavo
Onavo Lite is a data counter that notifies your when you're reaching your data plan limit
Onavo Lite is a data counter that lets you set your data plan limit, the day of the month when counting starts and finish. What's more you can set price/mb when you reach the limit to control the cost. You will receive status notifications about apps that uses data or when you're about to reach the limit (set it to your liking). It makes statistics about your data usage per month.
What's more, it allows you to view the active apps. This way you can control what apps are hogging your data (and battery too). By controlling the apps on use you can save data and battery usage at the same time. You can block apps to hog data until you are over WiFi or block your 3G connection when you exceed your data limit.
Join Onavo Android Community to learn how to make the most of your data plan: tips, advises, watchdog apps and other tricks.
Set in an user-friendly UI, it's easy to get the hang of it. It's a light app that performs an important task for Android users.
Onavo Lite - Data Cost Control has been developed Onavo, an emerging developer who has launched this app on the Android Market. From our point of view, they're on the right track.
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
- Disk use optimizations (requires the new "Storage" permission)
- Performance + bug fixes
- New flexible data plans, including daily and weekly plans
- Detection of background data use by apps is now more accurate
- Widgets are back and better than ever!
We've redesigned Onavo Count from the bottom-up. With all new features, you can go well beyond monitoring your data. Introducing comparative data and fresh reporting graphics.
I have been using this app for some months now without any problems. But, ever since I exceeded my data limit one month, the app is showing wrong usage. This app needs to auto reset used data to 0 once a new billing cycle starts, even if there was an over
Love u it