Onavo Count | Data Usage
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Custom notifications
- Data usage categories
- Ease of use
- Missing more detailed data
- No usage advises
+ By Onavo
Onavo Count is a data usage tracker
For those who are always concerned about exceeding mobile data plan limits, Onavo comes to the rescue. Onavo Count is a simple app that allows you to easily track and monitor your data usage and adjust your consumption accordingly.
It couldn't be easier: answer a few questions at first launch related to your mobile data plan and usage. Once done, Onavo Count will automatically start tracking your data usage and arraging it in categories such as social, music, travel, other... and unused. From details ou can switch between periods and get simple yet useful data about your consumption.
You can tweak data limits, bill start date and notifications you want to receive right from "settings". It includes three home screen widgets to track data usage live.
Onavo Count is set in a minimalist yet user-friendly interface. A recommended way to make the most of your data plan.
Understand more about how you use mobile data and see how you compare with others by sending your data to the onavo cloud
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use.
- Most stability issues fixed!
- Better localization support
- All around accuracy fixes and improved refresh rate for the apps details screen.
- Improved accuracy – data counting is refreshed at a higher rate
- Improved data plan entry flow
- Language fixes in Korean & Spanish
- Stability fixes
It does not keep accurate tracking of your usage. You would think that the developers would have had this app sync directly with your cell phone providers actual usage. I would not recommend this app.
Phone shows as the app with highest data usage on my HTC Vivid, no breakdown as to what that actually means. Also, Restrict to Wi-Fi does not work, tested by restricting Internet (browser) to wi-fi, and still functioned over 3g.
Notification symbol wouldn't go away. The notification symbol come on even if the application had nothing to notify about and it was impossible to clear it.
It's a must
It's very important