Oplink mi Security
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By OPLINK Communications Inc.
Our cloud technology allows for multi-tiered, multiple user access and can monitor an unlimited number of locations simultaneously from the Oplink Mobile App.
The app enables users to interact with and control their Oplink Security system from any location in the world. You can even share video clips and event details with authorized users, emergency contacts, or even the authorities when necessary. The Oplink Security Mobile App lets you monitor and control your home’s security no matter where you are.
1) Multi-Location Monitoring
Our mobile app let’s you monitor multiple locations at the same time from a single mobile device. So you can monitor your own home, a vacation home, and even check in on a loved one that lives far away.
2) 24/7 E-mail and Push Notifications
When an event occurs, you and your authorized users will receive e-mail and push notifications alerting you to the problem. You can even send video clips of the event to your family, friends, or even the authorities.
3) Video Share
If an event occurs, a 5-second pre event/25-second post event video clip will automatically be captured. You can send this video clip to the authorities as an alarm verification to help them identify the perpetrator. You can also forward the video clip to your insurance company to prove that an event did occur.
4) Mobile Arm/Disarm
Our centralized control system enables you to independently arm or disarm the system right from your smartphone using the mobile app. You can also put the system in 'stay' mode when you are home to disarm the motion detectors and cameras while leaving the doors and windows in 'armed' mode.
5) Multi-Tier Control
Our mobile app allows you to give access to your Oplink Security system to friends and family, so your home is always protected even when you are away. The app provides three layers of control:
* The owner
* Authorized users (typically family members)
* Emergency contacts (friends, neighbors, etc)
Tags: oplink app.
1) Supports Wi-Fi devices
2) Supports Outdoor IP Camera OWC1203
3) Supports OPU and IP Camera Restart
4) Added icons for device representation
5) Added Information page
6) Handled re-addition of camera/sensor in the same OPU
7) Revised Sensitivity display of IP Camera with Motion Detection
8) Revised UI of Image Settings, OPU/IPC/Sensor detailed page, My Profile, Phone Verification Access Code page, and VideoGram event list and detailed page
9) Revised the final step of system activation