Opsview Mobile provides a convenient way for Opsview users to check the health of their on-premise, virtualized and cloud-based systems. It even supports multi-tenancy allowing MSPs to provide Opsview Mobile directly to their customers.
Review your business service and IT infrastructure views and acknowledge alerts from anywhere in the world.
Opsview Mobile is available for free to Android users and supports any Opsview release from 3.13.
* Android push notifications - get alerts sent straight to your mobile!
* Easy to use - get up and running in minutes
* Tabbed navigation and search navigation to help users get to the relevant information quickly.
* Keywords, hostgroups, hosts and service views showing detailed information about each item, enabling you to review your host and business service status on your Android device.
* Analyze service availability over time with rapid graphing and events – take your device with you to datacenters, meetings or client sites for instant, real-time reporting
* Use control views and context menus to submit commands to Opsview such as adding & removing downtime, re-submitting checks and acknowledging problems.
* Drill-down for rapid issue diagnosis.
* Free to all Opsview Core, Opsview Pro and Opsview Enterprise users
Don't have an Opsview installation to try this out on? Try http://demo.opsview.com.
MORE ON PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Push notifications help make Opsview Mobile a truly pro-active monitoring tool. Even if the Opsview App isn’t running users can be notified that an alert or notification is available. You can launch the app to see the detail of the alert or ignore the notification and leave the app dormant.
To set-up push notifications register for a free account on www.opsview.com
Documentation for Opsview Mobile can be found on the Opsview wiki at http://ops.vu/o6XS9L
For community-based support or feedback please visit the Opsview Forums at http://www.opsview.com/forums/opsview-core/opsview-mobile
Tags: opsview mobile , opsview , opsview widget , opsview themes , mobile opsview , opsview screenshots , opsview gratis español , opsview problems
from 60 reviews