Oxley Solar Pro is an easy to use and fast Android app for monitoring and logging your photovoltaic systems.
This is the pro version of Oxley Solar. Free version available at: http://goo.gl/Do4p50
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; are looking for dedicated logging for one or more SMA inverters; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Very happy. Makes it very easy to track power generation."
★★★★★ "Works great with two sma sunnyboys"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View intra-day graphs of power and energy, total daily energy, total weekly energy, total monthly energy and total yearly energy.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from one or more Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each AC phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last 14 days * or 60 days ** to pvoutput.org.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• No ads.
• Choose between multiple themes.
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).