1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Oxley Web Services
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English and Dutch.
• Choose between 4 themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
Tags: oxley solar pro.
* Bug fixes.
* New default Blue theme.
* Help showcases for new users.
* New quick add pages.
* New configuration for pvoutput voltage field.
* Various bug fixes.