Panecal Scientific Calculator
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- User friendly interface
- Checks formulas
- Not graphic calculator
Panecal checks your formulas and gives you everything you need in a scientific calculator.
No matter if you're in engineering, science, mathematics, or construction, the Panecal Scientific Calculator app gives you everything you need in a calculator, right on your phone. It checks formulas for mistakes to ensure you've always got the right number. The app saves past used functions for future use and allows you to swipe through them while looking.
The app's interface looks like a scientific calculator, so you'll know right where all your function needs are. It's easy to use and even checks your work for mistakes.
This is not a graphic calculator and therefore can not perform those functions.
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Version 5.5.1 Date 2015.1.15
- Fixed a minus key design.
- Fixed a calculation procedure of the power of negative number.
Easy to use.
Good and usefull