by: DEXWELL TECHNOLOGY LLP • 0
Do you need to keep in mind a great number of passwords for various services?
Do you use complicated and strong passwords, practically impossible to be remembered?
The Password Keeper for android will do all work for you!
With this application you can:
- store any quantity of accounts and passwords for any services
- select frequently used passwords
- lock an application with the password to make it inaccessible to everyone but you
- store passwords secured and not to worry about their safety
1. Go to "Accounts" then press "Menu" button and choose "Add New"
2. Enter the parameters of your account which you want to save (name, login, password,link and remark - optionally)
3. Press "Save"
You can add the most usable accounts into Favorites in the "Favorities" tab
You also can prevent unauthorized access to the app by setting up Password code in "About" tab.
To keep your accounts in safety use secure passwords. This application will help you to remember such passwords.
Tags: password keeper