Password Shield is a password manager for your android device. All passwords, including the master password, are stored using AES 128 bit encryption for maximum security. All passwords are stored local to the device and nowhere else. Password Shield has a very simple design, allowing even novice mobile users the ability to figure the application out. So stop writing your passwords down on paper. Store them securely, with Password Shield!
If you would like to try the application out first, try the Lite version. Search for Password Shield Lite on the Android Market.
• Link entries to installed applications. Open applications right from Password Shield.
• Keeps track of password age. Toggle age display on password list.
• Password list displays green for passwords less than 60 days old, yellow for password more than 60 days but less than 90 days, and red for passwords more than 90 days old.
• Faster entry with user lookup. Look up previous user names instead of typing.
• Password generator. Generates random 10 character password.
• Customizable password list display.
• Remove entries, copy passwords, open URLs, and open apps from main screen.
• Simple user interface. Action bar simplifies layout.
• AES 128 bit encryption keeps your data secure.
• Lock the application using a master password.
• Master password is encrypted.
• Auto-lock will lock the application after inactivity.
• Set auto-lock inactivity timeout.
• Lock application immediately from main screen.
• Export your data to your SD card in CSV format encrypted.
• Import your data from an SD card in CSV format.
• Option to delete backup (Export) from SD card.
Password Shield does not connect to the internet. All passwords are stored local to your device, making it that much more secure and safe.
Keywords: Vault, Guard, Keeper, Safe, shield, Password, Protect, Encrypt, Encryption, Secure, Back up, Password Keeper, Keeper, Password Store, Password Vault, Password Bank, Password Shield, Password Protection, Password Security, Password Safe, Password Manager, Password, AES, Wallet, Windows version, Desktop version, Passwrd, Pwd, Secure Password
Link entries to installed applications
Ability to delete exported backup
More password list customizations – Toggle app icons
User interface improvements