Perfect Keyboard Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Precise screentouch response
- Amount of languages
- Built-in and user dictionary
- Prediction engine could be improved
- Appearance customization only in the paid version
Perfect Keyboard is a high-customizable keyboard replacement
If you find the default Android keyboard too simple regarding customization and prediction, you can give a go to this one. Regarding appearance is quite similar to the basic Froyo keyboard. However, you can customize it at your whim, although the most of customizing features are on the paid version.
The free version includes some basic features and it's a real option for those who don't give importance to the scenery. Perfect Keyboard supports multitouch (this means Android 2.2 or later). What's more, it includes built-in dictionary for lots of languages and a easy way to add as many words as you want to the user dictionary. As we said, the free version basically doesn't allow you to customize it regarding appearance, however, features like auto-correction, speech-to-text, vibration, buttons performance (among many others) are perfectly available.
We've to say something about words prediction: it doesn't work as good as we expected, at least not as good as other prediction engine we've seen in the market, specially with non-English dictionaries. Despite of this, the keyboard works pretty good, screentouch response is great and precise. The free version is a good choice to give it a go and if you like it, or you give even more importance to the appearance, we recommend you to upgrade to the pro version since it contains themes, sounds and even next word prediction.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
Fix to Keyboard going to Hebrew.
If you still have the issue, please go to keyboard settings and unselect Hebrew.
- khurae09 Downloaded 1d ago
- Prakash K. Downloaded 4d ago
- Inbal E. Downloaded Dec 13, 2013
- Zeon L. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- Denrod M. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- deeva Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Fajrin S. Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- AIsHwaRyA R. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
- Gabriel D. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Keep it that way
Nice keyboard layout
This is great for people with big fingers thank you
How to remove the dictionary answer please.