Permission Aware helps you becoming aware of what permissions you are giving to apps, so you know whether your privacy and data security is at risk or not.
1. Permission Aware tracks apps installed from Google Play Store, Amazon App Store etc., and alerts you when an app is granted permissions that concern you
2. Permission Aware provides a shortcut to ask developer why they request a certain permission
3. With Permission Aware you find out apps requesting a certain combination of permissions
4. Answers your wonders over granted permissions
* What permissions your apps got?
* Who can see your phone number & IMEI?
* Who can find your location?
* Who can read your contacts and call logs?
* Who can modify your contacts?
* Who can read your SMS?
* Who can write and send SMS under your name?
* Who can make call?
* Who can read your calendar and agenda?
* Who can modify your calendar and agenda?
* Who can take picture and record video? (probably even without your knowing)
* Who can record video? (probably also even without your knowing)
* Who can read your browser history?
* Who can see your recently running apps?
Permission Aware itself requests 2 permissions:
* Full Internet Access - It is used to download developer info and app info, and transmit usage analytics back to help improving Permission Aware.
* View Network State - It is used to optimize Internet access so that battery and data usage could be saved while using Permission Aware.
Please help us improve Permission Aware by sending in feedbacks. Thank you:)
From the same developers of App Aware https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appaware
Tags: apps that request permission to track phone , play store search permissions , google play find specific permissions , andoird privacy permissions to track bugs