10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The permissions will be categorized into 4 groups - Malicious, Critical, Normal and Others, indicated by shapes or colors respectively.
Malicious: Red, Round Shape
Critical: Orange, Round Shape
Normal: Green, Triangle Shape
Others: Purple, Square Shape
Note that a malicious permission can be malicious or safe depends on the nature of the application. E.g. a permission viewer app which requires "Read Contact Data" is obviously wrong unless the developer clarifies and justifies its use.
B. White List Filtering - Hide Apps
A white list can be added to filter out trusted apps from the list generated by Permission Viewer, this list can be maintained in Settings section.
E.g. "com.sec.android" will filter out all apps start with "com.sec.android"
C. Search Filtering
A feature is provided to filter the list.
D. More App Details
Long pressing on the selected app will unlock a few actions:
* Access the android app management UI.
* View the detailed explanation of the corresponding permissions.
* View the activities used by the installed apps (This is a feature for advanced users, it is turned off by default, and can be turned on from Setting section)
This app does not use any permission.
Tags: android ecg viewer, android permission tools, android permission viewer, ecg viewer android, viewer android ecg.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed a bug which shows the wrong item when using long press menu + filtering.
- breaks critical permissions into critical and malicious
- Unlocked for ICS+
- Split the dangerous permission into critical and dangerous, respectively indicated by orange and yellow colors, using the same round shape.
- List will be ordered by critical permissions instead of sum of critical and dangerous permissions, as many applications request for dangerous permissions nowadays.