100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Import/export schedules
- Must set day
+ By Anton C.
Lets you schedule all kinds of events to happen on your phone.
This app lets you schedule all kinds of events such as changing brightness, ringer volume, toggling Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc. Oddly you must set a day for the event to work, however you can schedule an event without setting a day.
This app is incredibly useful - it lets you schedule things such as brightness, silent mode on/off, launching an app, and if you're phone is rooted airplane mode on/off, plus more. It also lets you import and export schedules, great if you move phones a lot.
Oddly while you must set a day for a scheduled event to take place, it lets you schedule events without setting a day. It took me a little while to work out why event weren't happening, as I assumed that if I didn't set a day the event would just happen once.
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
- Android 5.0 and up no longer allow non-system apps to switch mobile data, and there's no way Phone Schedule can work around this limitation. This action will no longer be available on devices with Android 5.0 and above.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
This app is perfect for launching apps on scheduled time..but i would like to have 1 more option of force stopping apps on the scheduled time
Does what it says. Simple interface and operation. Wish it were a default rather.
Except it does not have a donate button!
works perfectly, i can make sure the sound is off during class
I set ring mode and brightness based on the day of the week 7 days a week with no issue.
It's a nice application for schedule
Everything is simple and powerful; can't complain much. Visual side is the potential area where you can improve a lot. The only thing I would like to complain, though, is that there is no option for LOCATION BASED SCHEDULE and PHONE BATTERY STATUS LEVEL SCHEDULE. Some times I turn off the WiFi because my phone is running out of juice but then later I realize that phone scheduler turned it on (for