1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BitPlash
All of the images you make are saved to "Pictures/Photo Pixel" on your SD card, so you can view them in the Gallery or download them to your computer. You can also put files in there to edit them with Photo Pixel.
- Pencil: tap to place pixels
- Eyedropper: tap to get the color of a pixel
- Fill: fill areas or selections
- Select: select an area
- Move: move the selection
- 1x: zooms the image all the way out, so you can see what it will look like as an icon
Tags: deticated pixel art, photo pixel, how to make a photo pixel bigger in s, pixel art, how to open picture pixel.
- Added palettes: long-click on one of the color indicators to bring up a screen that allows you to select similar colors
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when using the fill tool
- The grid is now on by default