With Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you might experience a problem that after you enter your password, the app crashes right away. If you run into this, just go to your phone settings, find apps, and then find com.android.PhotoVault and then check if “storage” permission is chosen. Enable that will fix this force close problem.
Update: Lollipop external sd card support. If you have android 5.0 devices, starting up PhotoVault will be prompt to grand permission to write to your sd card. In the browser screen, click menu (three dots on the top right corner), then choose "Show SD Card" (your device might be something different). Then on the top left corner, click the three lines, then choose "SD Card" (your device might be something different). Then click the bottom of the screen "SELECT SD Card". If you have questions regarding how to use this, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
With PhotoVault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to all the friends, family, and strangers on the bus that you want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private photos are all hidden from view, tucked away in your Private gallery. In fact, when in Public mode, those hidden photos aren't even part of your photo gallery--their very existence is hidden. And more than just hidden from other people, they're hidden from other apps.
You can even set PhotoVault itself to open in Public mode, so it appears just like a standard photo gallery to any who might pick up your Android or be looking over your shoulder. Until, that is, you enter the password.
You, of course, have complete access to the photos in your Private gallery. You can manipulate them; share them via e-mail, messaging, Facebook, and other social networks; give a slide show; and more. You can do anything with them that you can with those in the Public gallery. The photos are easily transferred from Public gallery to Private gallery and back again with just a long-click on the photo's thumbnail.
If you ever have any questions on how it all works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Best yet, the developer is actively working on PhotoVault, adding new features and taking requests.
Never be nervous about the privacy of the photos on your Android again with PhotoVault installed.
It is best in this category. The key features are:
- Hidden Mode (hide app icon) feature.
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures
- Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
- Slideshows on both public and private side
- Share picture on both public and private side
- Organize private pictures into different folders.
- Create your own private folders.
- Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on menu->"Change Mode" to enter password to enable all features
There is no other app on the Market can do all of these.
Remember to visit our website to find more tips and tricks.
If you like this app, please do leave us a positive feedback at the Market.
Want to hide videos, checkout VideoVault. And to hide text messages, checkout SmsVault (for Android system earlier than 2.0) or SmsDroid (for Android 2.0 or later).
- If you lost pictures after upgrade, remember to run rescue missing private picture tool
- Contact us if you have any questions. We can't respond to problem through the market reviews.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Tags: photovault , photo vault , porn vault , best photo vault , photovault instructions , photo locker vault , photovault 4.2.6 , photovault google , photovault app safe logo