- Option to choose if the Relay Type should be 'Active High' or 'Active Low' (To support different types of relays)
- Option to change how many relays are being controlled (So it doesn't display unused relays in the interface).
- Ability to change the labels of each Relay. (e.g. Change label 'Relay 1' to 'Garden Lights', 'Relay 2' to 'Heating' etc..)
- Status Checking of the Relay States when you open the app, or resume it, and automatic updating of the toggle switches to match the state. (Note: You will need to update your GPIO.php file to use this feature if you are already using the original version of PiRelay)
- Ability to use a relay as a signal. (Toggles instantly on/off when the button is pressed)
This could be used to control with your Android device virtually anything that requires an electronic switch to operate.
e.g. Switch On/Off Lights, Open/Close Electronic Garage Doors, Open/Close Gates etc.. Or anything else you might want to control.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CONFIGURE YOUR RASPBERRY PI BEFORE THIS APP WILL WORK.
You should test compatibility with the app before purchasing by installing and configuring the free version PiRelay from the Android Play store.
If you have any issues or questions ask in my thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60008
Tags: switching relays with & raspberry pi, pirelay, pro raspberry pi.
- Added support for using Relays as Signals.
- Added support for custom Labels in Settings.
- Added support for custom Server URL in Settings.
- Added support to choose the number of Relays to be controlled. (e.g. Do not show all 8 Relay switches if less are required)