The Pingdom Android app lets you connect to the Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when you receive an error alert from Pingdom.
- Get alerts directly to your Android phone (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later).
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- Customize the list of shown checks (each check monitors a site or server).
- Get information about each check, such as its monitoring resolution, check type (HTTP, Ping, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, TCP port, etc.) and target (IP address or URL).
To use the Pingdom Android app you first need to have a Pingdom account. You can learn more about the Pingdom uptime monitoring service at www.pingdom.com, where you can also sign up for a free account.