100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- gradient 1:n;
- levels at points and known distance between them;
- coordinates (X,Y,Z)/(E,N,Z) for both points.
As an extra you will get as well:
- fall/rise value in millimeters per meter;
- gradient 1:n;
- diffirence in height between points;
- intermidiate level required for point located at given distance "X" from point 1.
Also,with Check Aligment Option, you can check if your pipe or kerb line is going in the right direction, with the right gradient, and what the level is going to be at the end of the line if you keep going without changes.
Set-Out or check gradients, fall, rise, fall in mm per meter, current level against required/theoretical. Check how much need to cut or fill slope surface to bring it to right level at any point along given line.
N.B. Always check your Setting-Out and Calculation with different methods and common sense ("sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts"). Developer and/or distributor of this program can NOT and will NOT be hold responsible for any mistakes which happened as a result of using or not using this program. By downloading and installing this program user agree to it and accept full responsibility.
Keywords: setting-out, engineer, construction, local grid, national grid, Easting, Northing, East, North, transformation, arc, coordinates, radius, length, area, volume, setting out, whole circle bearing, distance, azimuth, pipe laser.
Tags: pipe laser grade changes, calculating grades for pipe laser, pipe laser changes in grade.
* Check Aligment Page now will keep last values for the Begining and the End of your Required Line when you close app (as requested by users).
* Offset from Required Line changed from "mm" to Meters with 3 numbers after decimal point.
* Bug fix (Thanks to Al Atasi for reporting).
If anything goes wrong or you think this app can be done improved - please contact me by e-mail.