For most magical traditions, ancient and modern, the vibrations of the planets affect different parts of the day and the night.
The two parts of each day - the bright one and the dark one - are broken down into twelve hours, each tied to a particular planet and influenced by it.
Planetary Hours is a free Android App to instantly calculate the associations between the Planets and the 24 portions of each day called Hours, referred to a certain date and location.
The calculation is based on the time of sunrise and sunset, and these are information related to geolocation. Set the location infos through the Compass icon on the action bar or through the menu item Set Location; tap the Geolocate button to retrieve the information through the sensors of your device or fill yourself the text boxes.
The reference day is always the current one in a planetary sense: if today is February 3rd 2 in the morning, the day February 2nd will be considered because the dawn of February 3rd is not yet born.
The current Planetary Hour is highlighted with a blue ribbon.
PRO version available!
NB: Latitude and Longitude are expected in decimal degrees; Altitude is expected in meters.
- Set location to immediately calculate the Planetary Hours
- Detect your location using the device's sensors
- The current Planetary Hour is highlighted by a blue ribbon
- Choose your favorite time format: 12h or 24h
- Choose your favorite date format: dd-mm-yyyy, mm-dd-yyyy, yyyy-mm-dd
- You can turn on and off the ads in the Settings screen
- Move to SD card
- ICS look and feel
- Portrait and landscape layout
- Localized in English and Italian
Tags: planetary day and hour calculatory , planetary hours , planetary hours apk , planetary hours script , planetary hours pro apk , planetary , planetary hours java , planetary hours of the day , planetary hours java script