5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Setup is as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1 - Plug the PLC adapter into a wall socket and connect it to your router or broadband modem using the included Ethernet cable.
Step 2 - Plug the plugCAM™ into a wall socket and place the camera in a location you wish to monitor.
Step 3 - Download the free plugCAM™ App onto your smartphone and add the camera by scanning the QR code(printed on the bottom of the camera), searching for it over a local network or by typing in the camera ID and Password. The choice is yours!
The advanced Plug and Play Technology automatically configures and connects the plugCAM™ Camera to the plugCAM™ App. After the initial setup, you can begin viewing the area selected for monitoring right from your smartphone, anytime, anywhere using the smartphone’s 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi connections.
The plugCAM™ solution supports multiple room monitoring. Simply plug in an additional plugCAM™ Camera and add it to the plugCAM™ App.
Tags: plugcam, plugcam apps, plugcam.gadget, plugcam rv1232, plugcam add, mydlink lite, plugcam password error, plugcamapp, plugcam html, plugcam v1.0.8.
1. Fix an issue that unexpectedly crash while run on Android 5.1 device
1. Fix an issue that unexpectedly crash while changing background image.
2. Change arranging image from mirror to flip 180º.
1. Revise plugCAM icon image.
2. Fixed the problem that unable to delete camera and snapshot on Android 4.1
3. Fixed camera connection issue.