Plumbing Systems Design Tables
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
The information contained in this app was taken from a 2,500-page handbook, making it the most comprehensive plumbing system sizing tool available. Instead of lugging around a book or typing information into an Excel spreadsheet, the Plumbing Engineering & Design Tables App provides all of the data you need at your fingertips.
The app’s interactive design tables allow you to choose the appropriate pipe material and other design criteria, and the sizing data appears instantly in either SI or English units. You can quickly and conveniently calculate pipe flow rates and velocities, friction loss, pressure loss, and stack flow rates.
The design tables cover all of the formulas and equations commonly used in plumbing system design projects, including:
· Manning’s equation
· Hazen-Williams formula
· Darcy-Weisbach formula
· Bernoulli equation
· Boyle’s law
· Joukowsky’s formula
· Colebrook formula
· Spitzglass formula
· Hunter’s curve
In the design tables, the available piping material options include:
· Cast iron
· Polyethylene (PE)
· Stainless steel
Data for numerous types of plumbing systems is included, including:
· Domestic hot and cold water distribution systems
· Natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas systems
· Venting systems
· Building drainage systems
· Storm drainage systems
· Vacuum systems
In addition to pipe sizing data, the app also provides:
· Drainage fixture unit (DFU) values for the major model plumbing codes
· Typical resistance coefficients for valves and fittings
· Water supply fixture units (WSFU)
· Surface roughness coefficient (C) values for various types of pipe
· Typical hot water temperatures for plumbing fixtures and equipment
· Building occupant demographic classifications
· Hot water demand per fixture for various types of buildings
· Gallons (liters) of water per hour per fixture
· scfm to acfm conversions
· Basic vacuum pressure measurements
· Conversions from torr to various vacuum pressure units
· IP and SI pressure conversions
· Barometric pressures corresponding to altitude
· Factors for flow rate reduction due to altitude
· Physical and combustion properties of commonly available fuel gases
· Average physical properties of natural gas and propane
· Approximate gas demand for common appliances
· Specific gravity of a variety of gases
· Fractions, decimal equivalents, and millimeter equivalents
· Temperature equivalencies
The full version of the Plumbing Engineering & Design Tables App is available only to members of ASPE. However, numerous features are unlocked for nonmembers to use. We invite you to explore these features and then visit ASPE.org to join and take advantage of all of the career benefits ASPE has to offer.
The pipe sizing data you need to design and install plumbing system projects
Tags: plumbing gas calculation tables, aspe occupant demogrphic classification chart, plumbing design, aspe natural gas pipe sizing chart, international plumbing code wsfu, joukowsky equation, resistance coefficient k table fro upc, plumbing system design, international plumbing code wsfu chart, plumbing formulas liction.
1. TAM-3 Made it clearer to enter only the number portion of the membership #.
2 & 3. Darcey-Weisbach & HazenWilliams Design Tables - Fixed Step Rate and Flow Rate values changing when rotated.
4 & 5. Darcey-Weisbach & HazenWilliams Design Tables - Fixed Positioning of Inital Flow and Step Flow fields so
Landscape matches Portrait.
6. TAM-4 Hanzen-Williams In Locked Version the 1st item is still locked
7. TAM-5 Storm Drainage has no option for non-member