PocketFMS EasyVFR for Pilots
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PocketFMS Foundation
EasyVFR aeronautical & WX data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase after the app is installed:
-Europe - 69.95 Euro
-Australia/NZ - AUD 59.95
-Canada - CAD 59.95
-USA - USD 49.95
The subscription provides updated AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes a continuous feed of EuroControl NOTAM & also weather data from official sources in our supported regions and from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (768MB RAM is the min. to run EasyVFR). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
•No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed, but we have a 30-day refund policy; if you're not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.
With EasyVFR you can take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit, plan your flight, and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates, for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
- Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
- Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
- Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
- Efficient flight planning, we have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
- printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique PFMSEasyPrint system.
- Quick and easy Direct To;
- Integrated Weather: PocketFMS' renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR & TAF depiction, and European Advanced WX cloudbase forecast, W/V at different altitudes and SigWX like rain, fog, thunder;
- Graphical European NOTAM depiction;
- Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
- Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
- EFB Documents System with :
- Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP's, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced..
- Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
- New Zealand : AIP Aerodrome Charts
- USA : FAA's A/FD Directory.
- Canada : COPA's "Places to Fly"
- Vertical Profile View for Airspaces, Terrain and Obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
- GPX flightplan import & export.
Help on basic operation of EasyVFR: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
Learn more about PocketFMS at our web site and the PocketFMS Forum:
Tags: pocketfms, synthetic vision, pocketfms adroit, pocket fms, synthetic vision app, pocket fms app, pocketfms easyvfr, pocket fms licence, moving map aviation europe, tablet pc aviation moving map australia.
-An entirely new Information Centre
-Australian NOTAMs are now fully implemented (not only the international ones, but also the domestic).
-Improved mapping details including user selectable map themes.
-Many user requested features are added
-much more, all details can be found at http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/ReleaseNotes.asp