Power Failure Monitor
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Sever room
* Fish tank
* Painting production line
* Freezing equipment
Power Failure Monitor also have ability to delay the alarms for the “short” power failure, to avoid send wrong alarms when someone cut the Android device power in mistake (can be set in the application, default delay is 3 seconds).
* Auto send Email alarms to multiple recipients (Required to use Gmail account to send). Optionally take a picture as attachment, to let you see more clearly about the environment in the server room;
* Auto send SMS alarms;
* Popup message in the system notification bar
* Play system default sound (Same as SMS)
Power Outage Monitor can also run in background, and have menu in the system notification bar to back to its main screen.
To be able to send Email even your environment is power failure, we suggest that use GPRS / 3G to send alarm Emails, instead of use Wifi since the Wifi router will be unable to work when the power is failure.
Hint: This application will use the system default prompt sound as alarm sound, to change this sound please go system settings to change.
Important: If you want to try this application, please install “Power Failure Monitor Trial” from Google Play.
If you have any problems when using this app, please contact us by sending email to:
Tags: power failure app, ac power outages monitor using gprs, power outage monitor sms, send sms from in the event of power failure, auto sms power fail, sms if power fails, power failure monitor.
June 30th, 2013 - V1.4
1. Added send SMS to multiple numbers;
May 20 th, 2013 - V1.3
1. Changed UI to fit Android standard;
2. Added "Auto boot" and "Auto start" option. When the Android device boot up complete, this app will be launched automatically;
3. Added "Take picture as attachment" in the Email alarm, to let you see the real environment which the Android device installed;
1. Enhanced Email alarm performance. During sending Email alarms the screen will not be freeze