Power Failure Monitor
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SQZSoft
Detect AC “Power Failure” (or call "Power Outage") and “Power Back” events, and send SMS / Email alarms to you. It is very useful to monitor your important electric devices have power to run, for example:
* Sever room
* Fish tank
* Painting production line
* Freezing equipment
Power Failure Monitor also have ability to delay the alarms for the “short” power failure, to avoid send wrong alarms when someone cut the Android device power in mistake (can be set in the application, default delay is 3 seconds).
* Auto send Email alarms to multiple recipients (Required to use Gmail account to send). Optionally take a picture as attachment, to let you see more clearly about the environment in the server room;
* Auto send SMS alarms;
* Popup message in the system notification bar
* Play system default sound (Same as SMS)
Important: Although Power Failure Monitor can run in background, and have menu in the system notification bar to back to its main screen, we suggested running in foreground only, to prevent be closed by Android system.
To be able to send Email even your environment is power failure, we suggest that use GPRS / 3G to send alarm Emails, instead of use Wifi since the Wifi router will be unable to work when the power is failure.
This tool can also auto send current status by minutes, or specified times on specified days, then you know the monitor is still running or something wrong.
Hint: This application will use the system default prompt sound as alarm sound, to change this sound please go system settings to change.
If you have any problems when using this app, please contact us by sending email to:
Tags: ac power outages monitor using gprs, power outage monitor sms, power outage monitor, power failure monitor, power failure, power outage usb monitor, auto sms power fail, power fail monitor, sms if power fails, send sms from in the event of power failure.
Dec 19, 2013 V1.5
1. Under some conditions will not send Email alarms;
2. On some tablets when taking picture will crash;
1. All functions provided free, just add AD for free version
2. Changed Yahoo mail server to: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
1. Added option to auto send status by Email / SMS
2. Added option to reset all configurations to default
3. Added "Send from" option on the Email server option, to be more compatiable with more SMTP servers