1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Help manage the battery of your Android™ device!
Power Manager will automatically turn off your device radios after your screen is turned off. This will help save battery by disabling things like Wi-Fi and Data, which would otherwise run even when you don't need them. Power Manager prides itself in being highly configurable, allowing you to set which radios the application will affect, and at what time. Power Manager is a significantly tiny package, coming up at barely over 3 MB unpacked. It is lightweight and fast, and will get help your Android device save large amounts of battery power.
Power Manager is estimated to save you over 50% of your battery, allowing devices which used to last only 1 day to last over 2! *
This is the Free, Ad-supported Version. The Ads can be disabled by purchasing the Pro Unlock Key. To get the ad-free version, please purchase Power Manager Pro by P.Yam Software. Get it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pyamsoft.powermanagerpro
- A lightweight application that will never use a large amount of battery. In fact, Power Manager will always save more battery than it will take to use it!
- Smart toggling and management of your device's WiFi, Data, and Bluetooth Connections, as well as Auto Sync.
- Notification that keeps track of the current Battery level and temperature of your device, so you always know how much power you have left
- Automatic silent start up on device boot up, no user interaction is required!
- Power Manager will continue to save you battery even if you close the application!
Unlike other competitor products out on the market who make you pay a large amount of money for the same, or less effective power management, Power Manager is free! The application is however, both ad-supported and donation-supported, so any help that you can give is always greatly appreciated!
INTERNET: This is required for the Google Ad Mob ad-network usage.
ACCESS NETWORK: Required to read the current state of the devices Mobile Data and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
ACCESS SYNC: Required to read the current state of the devices Sync settings and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
BLUETOOTH: Required to read the current state of the devices Bluetooth adapter and smartly toggle it off and on as required.
WRITE SETTINGS: Store your user preferences for any later use.
RECEIVE BOOT: Used to know when to auto-start on device boot up.
Power Manager uses the requested permission in order to control and manage the various radios on your phone or tablet. Rest assured that there is absolutely NO storage or usage of user data. Power Manager does not collect nor will it ever ask for any of your personal information.
The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
* Results may vary based on a number of factors, including signal strength and outside battery consumption.
Like what we do?
Please Rate Us 5 stars and leave a review telling others about your experience!
We are just a small start-up hoping to bring the best Android™ experience to users around the world. Any help, whether by donation or clicking ads, is of great help to us. Our goal is to deliver the most full and complete user experience to anyone who uses the Android™ operating system for recreation or business. We at P.Yam Software would like to thank all those who continue to show support by downloading and using our applications.
Send us an email at: email@example.com
Or find us online at: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/
02/10/2014 3.0 Uploaded
- Performance update, new algorithm for managing radio states
- New styled dark themed UI
- Fixed bug with notification on later Android versions (4.2+)
- Added full Android 19 Kit-Kat 4.4.2 support
- Fixed crash caused by invalid activity name / non-existent activity storage.
Find the full official change log for this Application at out official website: http://pyamsoft-official.blogspot.com/