Chimes and buzzes every ten minutes.
Many people find it helpful to have a reminder every 10 minutes to keep their focus on something that they really value. For Christians this might be to focus on God and thank him for something (10 minute worship as described by Carol Arnott); for people using computers a lot this might be to look away and change what their eyes are focussing on. The app provides a gentle reminder to do just this, and a widget to control it!
* Chime and Buzz can be turned on and off independently.
* Ring can be set to chime with hour (since version 1.6)
* Chime tone can be selected
* Silent at night, unless you configure it otherwise!
* Silent when making a call, unless you configure it otherwise!
* Time of night start and day start can be configured.
* The time gap between reminders can be changed.
* Icon in notification, if you want one.
* Live configuration of chime and buzz via a widget.
* Configuration screen available via the widget, by running app or tapping notification bar (if set to be there!).
Run after install and you are straight in the configuration screen, set your preferences and a reminder will happen.
I have had a report of a crash bug which I think is resolved in 1.7.1, but there wasn't enough detail to be sure I've got it. If it persists, please un-install, power-cycle and reinstall.
Feedback welcome: email@example.com
Tags: teaching praise reminder buzzer , app reminder chime multiple