100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Factorizes your numbers, displays in powers, eg. "The prime factorization of 512 is 2^9"
- Factors numbers up to 18 digits (more than leading competitors)
- Localized for multiple languages
- Fluid, responsive UI
- Option for light or dark theme
I will be adding more features in future releases. Some planned features include:
- GCF and LCM
- Allowing you to enter powers and factorials
- Listing number of factors
- Listing all the factors
- Showing sum and product of factors
- Showing factors that are squares, cubes, etc.
- Simplifying radicals and/or fractions
- If all of the above is completed smoothly, solving quadratic equations and having the option of leaving answer in radical form.
Any feature request will be considered, and if within my abilities, and if I have time, I will add. Please enjoy this app, and buy the donate version (link below) if you wish to support me. This is my first app so if there are any bugs please don't rate one star, but email me and I'll try to fix ASAP. I will also hopefully be writing more apps in the future.
All graphics and images are made by my friend at GigabiteHD. Please give him a big thank you and subscribe to his YouTube channel, it really helps him out.
Donate version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivon.primefactors
Tags: prime factors in, which zoom math prime factorization.
- More bug fixes
- Minor UI tweaks
- Added settings options
- Added option to use dark theme
- Temporarily removed Japanese and Korean translations
- Fixed derp bug
- UI remains responsive during calculations
- Added button to cancel calculations
- Added Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and French translations
- Progress spinner during calculations
- More fluid user experience
- Other bug fixes