Encode your confidential messages to add that extra layer of security or just have a bit of fun with our unique encoder. ProCode boasts many features including unlimited length messages and a 10 character password, stopping any hacker in his tracks and enabling only those who know your secret password to decode your message. Also choose from four unique encoders to add additional security to your message. ProCode encodes letters and numbers however symbols are supported but not encoded.
1. Type in your message.
2. Enter your chosen password.
3. Choose from E1, E2, E3 or E4. Encode 1 (E1) is the least secure however E2, E3 & E4 are all equal.
4. Ta da! Your encoded message will instantly appear in the text box.
5. Send the encoded message to your friends or keep it yourself.
1. Enter your encoded message in the text field.
2. Enter the password you chose when encoding.
3. Click decode, the decoder will impressively decode your message and your original text will appear!
NOTE: If you are giving the code to others, they will have to know the password.
NOTE: If you get the error message "Invalid Code Or Password," probably you entered the wrong password but you could have incorrectly copied down the code.
Recently changed in this version:
A big update for ProCode! The number of characters allowed for the message is now unlimited. This means that there is not a restriction on the length of the message.