by: Rich H • 7
Tired of your phone going off in meetings because you forgot to put in on silent? This is no longer the case!
With regards to a comment that the app does not work after the recent DST clock change; this is not the case, but if any problems do occur a restart of the service is all that is needed.
ProfileTimer looks at your calendar events on the phone and puts the phone on silent for the duration of the event. Different calendars can be enabled/disabled via the menus, and different calendars can have different profile modes.
After the end of the event the phone returns to it's previous mode.
You can also pad events, e.g. starting the timer 5 mins before and ending 5 mins after an event.
The application runs automatically at start up, can easily be disabled via a widget.
You have the option during an event to change the ringer mode, cancelling the timer, or prevent a change of ringer mode, instead setting the end of event ringer mode.
- Individual calendar events can also be customised so they don't change the profile mode.
- Calendar events can now be ignored over weekends
- Notification service (which can be disabled) during an event
- manual timers for changing the ringer mode daily
- timers to change the ringer mode permanently.
**** Please rate if you like the app! ****
UPDATE (01-Aug): Released update, see recent changes for a list of new features.
New features on the next update include:
- The use of "Airplane mode" as another profile type, with the ability to select functions (BT, Wi-Fi) to turn off. (This functionality for GPS is not possible).
Tags: profile timer handleiding , profile tijdschakelklok handleiding , profile schakelklok handleiding , profile tijdschakelaar handleiding , tijdschakelaar profile handleiding , profile timer , profile tijdschakelaar , gebruiksaanwijzing timer profile , schakelklok profile type pr-8