10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. Install from Android market;
2. Go to Home screen/Settings/Language and keyboard/ and check "Programmer Keyboard";
3. When you type, long press on the text, select "Input Method" from the menu and then "Programmer Keyboard" from the second menu.
Programming directly from your phone finally made easy!
This free keyboard has autocomplete with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. Regarding buttons, you can find all the special characters used in programming, like:
-arrow keys / buttons (select text keys when Shift is pressed)
-copy key / button
-cut key / button
-paste key / button
-delete key / button
-tab key / button
-home key / button
-end key / button
-select line key / button
-select word key / button
-Alt key / button
-Menu (Ctrl) key / button
-undo key / button
-redo key / button
There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys. You can toggle easily between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also Escape key witch hides the keyboard.
Try it and enjoy :)
WARNING: This release is a BETA version!
Tags: programmer keyboard, programmers keyboard, android programmers keyboard, programmer keyboard android, programmers keyboard android.
Recently changed in this version:
Version 0.9 beta quick fix for comma key inserting dot, not comma. Thanks for reporting it!
Version 0.8 beta released!
New in this version:
- Undo/Redo buttons
- Fixed various bugs
- Better key positions in compact mode
- buttons not yet implemented: Microphone/Options/MouseAccuracy
- selecting text with hand, and then trying to adjust selection with arrow key looses selection