Proton Voltage Control was created by Jonathon Grigg of the XDA forums and I have come on as a collaborative partner. Proton Voltage Control *ONLY* works with Netarchy's kernels for the Nexus S 4G and Nexus S. If other kernels add the functionality we'll update the application to accommodate.
Proton Voltage Control is an easy to use app that allows you to set custom voltages for Nexus S phones running a supported version of Netarchy kernels (22.214.171.124 and up) This means you no longer have to muck around with command line codes and scripts, just one easy to use app!
- Hit the hardware menu button and set your custom voltages for each CPU frequency.
- Back out the main screen and you can now set your custom voltages and/or use the recommended voltages
- In the preferences there is the option to have your voltages applied on each boot
Tags: proton voltage control apk, proton voltage control, voltage control, sample voltage control script, proton voltage, proton, proton voltage control 13 apk, proton qr code, nexus s voltages, proton voltage control 13.
- Improved handling of sliders, smaller, easier range for each voltage (-75 and +25), increments of 5mV
- Updated emergency boot URL
- SuperAOSP support in the emergency boot zip
- Tran Thanh Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- Nkntn91 Downloaded Oct 14, 2013
- nicholas1234 Downloaded Aug 7, 2013
- Santhakumar V. Downloaded Jul 23, 2013
- Saiyed M. Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- Samuojo Downloaded May 16, 2013
- Marro Downloaded May 15, 2013
- Muhammad S. Downloaded May 3, 2013
- Jjek Type Downloaded Apr 21, 2013