by: Yotta Joy • 774
Auto fetch and configure proxies by countries. It's simple but powerful. ProxyPlus can set up a global proxy for android phone or tablet. And you can choose proxy countries and automatically fetch a working proxy in one click.
For example, when you need surf internet or use apps through a USA proxy, just select Unite States in proxy country and click "fetch proxy". It then will retrieve and configure a working proxy on the phone.
==== Requirements ====
* Get Root permission
==== Features ====
* Thousands of daily updated proxies in various countries
* Fetch and validate proxies in one click
* Support HTTP, socks4 and socks5 proxy
* Support user authentication
* Low battery and memory consumption
* Easy setup. Forward all traffic via proxy using iptables, no system settings changes required by manual.
==== Basic Usage ====
1. Select proxy country
2. Fetch proxy
2. Switch "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
Please note: it does not use system proxy settings if configured. And when enabling proxy plus, please disconnect other vpn or proxy applications to avoid impacts.
Contributed with open source project:
* redsocks - transparent socks redirector: http://darkk.net.ru/redsocks/
For any questions or issues, feel free to contact developer by emails. Thanks.