Puzzle Alarm Clock
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Idea is bright
- Comprehensive, multifunctional
- Extremely helpful
- Some issues to fix
+ By Wro Claw Studio Ltd
A super helpful alarm clock that will never let you sleep again
Puzzle Alarm Clock is one of the most comprehensive alarm apps we've seen, extremely helpful for those who have a hard time waking up. This is the perfect tool for sleepyheads: it actually forces you to wake up, and there are many ways to do it.
The possibilities are endless: you can set the repeat frequency, sound settings, snooze, wake-up helpers and even the app after waking up.
But the most important feature is the Dismiss mode, where you can choose between Normal, QR, Puzzle, NFC, Shake. Select the one that will work best for you and never again fall asleep in the mornings!
Although the idea is amazing and fresh, there have been some problems regarding the alarm going off randomly and problems of compatibility.
However, we hope they can fix all those problems, because the idea is totally worth it.
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
* Fix for Math Puzzle in Lollipop
- Added default alarm settings: in alarm edit screen tap menu button > "Save as default" and the current settings will be saved as default for next alarms.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I set the alarm as puzzle as the way to turn it off but theres no way i could turn it off. Pfft i ended up uninstall it.
Keeps being dropped out of memory causing alarms to not go off.
I set ONE alarm to go off in the morning to wake me up. Does great and does its job. However, random alarms I did NOT set go off through out the day, all of which obviously need puzzles to turn off. This interferes with every day activities such as work, phone calls and anything else where an alarm and puzzle solving is inappropriate.
I installed this app for the NFC functionality - that has worked fairly well so far However I have noticed some annoying issues - for one thing, sometimes the alarm will randomly go off when it shouldn't Another annoying thing I've encountered, is when I've already dismissed the alarm, and forgotten to acknowledge the "Are you awake?" notification I've had the alarm go off again, and then I can
I'm uninstalling this app until it is fixed. It is incompatible with lollipop and 3rd party launchers. The notification screen I believe is the problem. 7 times now I've been unable to enter the dismiss alarm system, the only way to switch off the alarm is to shut down my phone. Obviously doesn't work, as I fall asleep again, and then have no backup alarms.
Perfect app for nocturnal and lazy people.. do give it a try..