10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
To get started, you will need your System ID and API Key from your Account Settings (http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp). Both are towards the bottom of your system settings on pvoutput.org.
Adding your initial system will also configure your Master API Detail. All calls to PVOutput.org are made using the Master API detail unless you override the API key on a per system basis.
Click on your system's name to take you to the IntraDay view. From there, swipe left and right, up and down to change views.
Edit your system settings via the Systems sub-menu. Set it as the default to go straight into the detail view for that system every time you launch the app.
If you don't have live Intraday data, edit your system and turn off the Intraday pages. Manually add your daily data directly from the app.
Access to pvoutput.org data is governed by the pvoutput.org API limits and restrictions. Making a donation to pvoutput.org will provide API bonus features that this Android app takes advantage of but it is not mandatory for basic app functions. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations for further detail. Of particular interest are the following:
- Higher rate limits.
- The ability to retrieve detail and generation data for any system.
General features include:
- Search for and Add any system on pvoutput.org. View limited system detail (including map) prior to adding.
- System Detail shows location using Google Maps and lifetime statistics
- Intraday, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Generation and Consumption.
- Swipe left/right to move between days or keep swiping to move to Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
- Swipe up/down to toggle view modes between Generation and Consumption or other views such as High/Average/Low.
- Portrait shows Graph + List of data. Click on data heading to toggle display of Graph to view data list in full screen.
- Landscape shows full screen graph.
Home Screen Widgets:
- Pro Widget in-app subscription (7 day free trial) for additional 2x1 graph and 1x1 text home screen widget options.
- A single textual 2x1 home screen widget for Generation and Consumption data is enabled without having to subscribe.
- Click on the system name to re-enter the widget configuration screen.
- Optimise the width/height of the graphs for your screen.
- Place a 2x1, resize and then adjust the width/height via the widget configuration screen.
- Indicated by drill period in round brackets in page heading.
- When in drill mode, swipe left/right to move period. eg: move from month to month, year to year etc.
- Use the back button to exit Drill Mode.
- Access Drill Mode via list click...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly/Montly/Yearly to Daily
- Access Drill Mode via list context menu (long-press list item)...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly to Daily
- from Monthly to Daily/Weekly
- from Yearly to Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Want to go Ad Free?
You have two options:
1. Be an active supporter of pvoutput.org by making a donation AND join the 'McDonalds Android App' team on pvoutput.org
2. Ad Free in-app subscription (7 day free trial)
Show your support and join the PVOutput Android App Team. Join/Leave the Team directly from the app in the System Edit page or see http://pvoutput.org/ladder.jsp?tid=350
Don't hesitate to drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any problems or suggestions.
Use this link to join the Beta Test Group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pv-output-android-app-beta-test-group
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect usage stats. You may opt out via an in-app preference. I hope you don't ... the stats keep me motivated ;)
Tags: pvoutput, pv output, pvoutput system key, pvoutputorg logo, pv output images, widget pvoutput, pvoutput system key, pv output widget, pvoutput widget, how to load data in pvoutput.
v1.129 (4th July 2014)
- Fix data fetch bug when no data available for today or yesterday.
- Update build target to 19 (KitKat)
- Update Google Play Services libraries
v1.128 (14th June 2014)
- Fix bug in trim graph cache causing ANR
- Catch and handle various NPE's
- Add a HTTP Response Cache to allow all HTTP work to be completed before starting database updates. This is an attempt to reduce number of ANR's because of database locking.